Come join us for our
Back-Stage Tour Friendraiser
on November 7, 2019!
We’re throwing a party you won’t want to miss! Bring a friend and join Upstar youth leaders and artists for an unforgettable night, enjoying:
• live youth performances with an urban vibe that tell the stories of our resilient overcomers–all at our recently refurbished Youth Center
• a “back stage” tour of our professional on-site studios and stage, where all the magic happens
• delicious refreshments, including wine and beer
• music videos created in San Francisco by our talented youth interns and Digital Arts participants
• a taste of the “family life” and attachment community experienced by our young people
This event is a celebration of our resilient young people–their tenacity and creativity–as they surmount numerous hardships to make their voices heard and engage in life-giving arts projects. Come and experience a little slice of our youth community and the space so many of our young people call home.
This Fall Social is part of our strategic friendraiser campaign for 2019: our goal is to find 25 new monthly donors who will give $25 per month! Will you join our support team and help us raise these vitally important funds to give vulnerable young people opportunities to make their voices heard, and gain leadership skills and employment experience on the path to independence and stability? Partner with us!
Your support–together with other faithful SYS donors, partners, advocates, and volunteers–makes a lasting impact in the lives of vulnerable and disconnected young men and women in our community.
Sign up for your monthly donation now and come join us for the party!
Contact the organizer with any questions: email@example.com